Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day 12: Seoul- Everland Theme Park

So today is the 2nd day of Seollal and I've decided on visiting a theme park. Out of all the theme parks in Seoul, I've decided on Everland because it's the more popular one after searching up abit. Since it's a tourist spot, it is opened even on new year days.

There are several ways you can get to Everland from Seoul. If you were to google it, most will probably tell you to take a bus from Jamsil Station. That was before the Yongin Everline was up. Now it's so much more convenient, Just head to Jeondae Everland (Yongin Everline) exit 3.

 There's a free shuttle bus located just outside exit 3. The bus terminal looks like the image above and it's a 5mins ride to Everland. There's employees from the theme park assisting you at the terminal and 
they speak English (:

One-day Pass to Everland
- Daytime Ticket: Adults 44,000 won / Teenagers 37,000 won / Children 34,000 won
- Afternoon Ticket: Adults 36,000 won / Teenagers 30,000 won / Children 27,000 won
- Winter Night Ticket: Adults 20,000 won / Teenagers 17,000 won / Children 16,000 won

Remember to check their website here before visiting. They are always offering discounts for foreigners!
 So let the wonders begin!
 Food is not cheap here. I got that for about KRW13,000. It's a tourist spot, what do you expect right..Yeah I know. This place actually reminds me alot of Singapore's Universal Studio not so much of Disneyland.

 
Well, overall it's not a bad place but I wouldn't visit here twice. The adult rides are pretty limited and I got bored after awhile because I had to queue in the cold for something I have in Singapore so... It's tiring haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment